Online Visual Merchandiser
Forward Role is working exclusively with an online fashion retailer, which has grown significantly over the last 12 months. With further expansion plans (within the UK and internationally) and continuing online demand, my client is seeking an Online Visual Merchandiser to sit within the ecommerce team and work with different departments to ensure optimum product and page layout.
Overall purpose of this role
- This is a key role, responsible for the integrity of all product data onsite and maximising sales opportunities onsite
- You will be responsible for all aspects of product information online from copy, descriptions, and images
- You will be required to work closely with the merchandise and the marketing team to understand and implement sales and trading strategies onsite.
- Load and maintenance of all product information for the website, including all information and customer facing copy relating to Parent Products, Product SKUs, Names, Descriptions, Features, images, logos
- Proactive delivery of cross sells relationships for all products online
- Maximising opportunities to sell online and improving conversion rates by ensuring the right products are pushed and optimised
- Management of stock of clearance items as appropriate
- Provision of online product offers of the week
- Working closely with marketing to ensure correct selection of images, and marketing led consumer facing copy
- Relationship management of external agencies and suppliers
- UAT testing across all product and stock datafeeds and merchandise changes
What we’ll be looking for in you
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
- Quick to identify and resolve issues
- Commercially aware
- Good communication skills, deal with colleagues at all levels
- Approaches work conscientiously and works well under own initiative
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77506801