IT Governance is a leading global provider of IT governance, risk management and compliance solutions, with a special focus on cyber resilience, data protection, ISO 27001 and cyber security. We are currently going through a period of fantastic growth. We are looking for an outstanding penetration tester to join our technical services team and help us grow.
You will have a passion for ethical hacking and breaking technology, and a curiosity for finding things that others may miss. In this role, you will have a chance to use those skills to help our clients protect their information and help shape businesses around the world.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assessing the network and application security of clients across a wide range of industry sectors
- Working with our clients to understand their testing requirements
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to share knowledge and expertise
You will have:
- CREST CPSA or CRT certification
- 2+ years’ penetration testing experience
- Proven ability to perform Cyber Essentials Plus assessments
- Experience in web and mobile app testing
- A highly analytical mindset
You may be looking for your next professional challenge or the chance to increase your domain knowledge working within a team of exceptional technical services professionals.
The nature of the role is such that you must be able and willing to undergo security clearance and must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship of visa.
We are committed to staff development and provide ongoing training for all our employees. You will be actively encouraged and funded to gain industry-recognised certifications. With our current market growth, there has never been a better time to join IT Governance.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (CB7)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.