Business Analyst / Systems Analyst - Investment Bank
Business Analyst/Technical Consultant with a strong technical background in application development, and understanding of business processes is required to help deliver Operational Intelligence at a global Investment Bank.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Technical Consultant role, ideally within large financial organisation or Consulting.
- Strong technical background spanning applications, business processes and technologies.
- Experience of documenting front to back business and process flows
- Good understanding of any of the recognised tools and methodologies (UML, Agile, Scrum, Visio, etc)
- Excellent relationship, people and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of recognised project methodologies eg Prince2, Agile, ITIL, etc
- Experience of application and business monitoring tools within an enterprise monitoring tooling environment eg Geneos; Dynatrace; Nagios; Splunk; IBM BAM; AppDynamics; BSM, etc an advantage.
- Experience of high level solution design and technical architecture within Investment banking along with holding training workshops, etc would be a bonus.
- Background in software development, application support or production support would be ideal.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504895