Complaints Resolution Manager
My client, an established housing association experiencing rapid growth, is currently seeking a Complaints Resolution Manager.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing the complaints team
- All aspects of people management including disciplinary action and personal development
- Management of customer complaints relating to various matters
- Identifying complaint trends and conducting effective root cause analysis
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that complaints are escalated appropriately
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience managing a sizable complaints function
- Experience working for a reputable housing association is highly desirable
- Exposure to complaints root cause analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience for this Complaints Resolution Manager vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504805