IT Development Manager
Permanent Development Manager required to be based in Warwickshire who will report to the Head of Development and is part of the development team. You will manage the development process, ensuring that individual teams are planning and progressing development effectively and in accordance with agreed processes and standards.
- Own, manage and drive the detailed Product delivery plan from signed-off requirements through to software release and deliver to the milestones agreed with the Programme Manager
- Assign resources to delivery teams balancing business and personal development goals
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Implementation Managers, Programme Manager, Product Manager & Leadership Team
- Actively support customer-facing teams ensuring that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Build, manage and develop the best possible software development team, enabling them to work as efficiently as possible by providing the appropriate processes, training, skills and support and by resolving impediments that are stopping them making efficient progress
- Excellent comprehension of software design, implementation and deployment
- At least 3 years proven experience of .Net development
- Working knowledge of:
- C#.Net, ASP.Net
- OO design
- Relational databases e.g. MS SQL Server 2012
Jumar prides itself on the long relationships it build up with its candidates, working with them at various stages of their career. We also provide a bespoke service to our clients, ensuring that their expectations are exceeded while ensuring the career aspirations of our candidates are achieved. To find out more please contact Natasha Heer at Jumar Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486294