Senior Engine Systems Engineer - Up to £4000 - Peterborough
We have a number of exciting opportunities relating to the development of new market leading engine technology. Engine emissions regulation, continually increasing expectations for engine performance, opportunities to integrate engine and machine systems all drive the need for continuous development of innovative new technologies.
We're looking for Engineers aspiring to directly influence these future technologies have the opportunity to play a key role within a world class engineering organisation as well as develop individual engineering competency.
This Senior Engineering position will be a long term contract role based in Peterborough, paying a rate of up to £40.00 Ltd Co per hour.
We have a new role within the Performance Systems team which is a growing team with an exciting opportunity to develop the next generation of small 3 and 4 cylinder engines for a wide variety of machine applications. This is a dynamic exciting team which develops all aspects of real world engine performance from conceptual design to troubleshooting production issues.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines.
- Engine simulation and performance modelling, including mathematical modelling of complicated physical problems.
- Engine electronic control strategy definition.
- Experience of complex Electronics and Controls system concept generation including drafting block diagram controls for simulation assessment.
- Extensive understanding of control algorithms and logic.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively at all levels of the business.
- Knowledge of heavy duty machine applications.
- Experience of Matlab and Simulink.
- Data analysis and engine performance predictions and problem solving.
- Previous experience within automotive background covering multiple areas that may include control, performance, calibration, requirements definition and issue resolution.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501813