Part Qualified Management Accountant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a dynamic Finance team based in Colnbrook.
Purpose of Role
To assist the regional financial controller and regional team in achieving profitable growth across all products and sites.
- Supporting the new business process, customer reviews and contract process
- Maintenance, reporting and analysis of weekly costs for the region. Daily cost reporting and cost control conference calls with operations
- Monthly P&L analysed and reported on in a timely manner
- Supporting regional team and operation & sales managers in reviewing and fully explaining their P&L.
- High level of travel and regular meetings with the operation, assisting with the financial aspect of operational projects to deliver benefit to the P&L.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A financial background preferably in management accounts
- Experience of pricing analytics and customer contracts would be an advantage
- Confidence in presenting information to business leaders and the strength of character to call out poor performing operations/sales & follow up on actions to resolve issues
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to present data in clean and concise manner
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly Excel - knowledge of VBA would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will need to be an effective communicator who is able to work as part of a team, be highly self-motivated who is able to operate with minimal supervision. Will need to build strong relationships with the regional team and other internal contacts. Be organised, adaptable and innovative and will need to have completed or be actively studying for your accountancy qualification, preferably CIMA.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501883