Accounts Payable Manager
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Accounts Payable Manager for an immediate start for an initial 3 month period - There is potential this may evolve into a permanent position
The role is to support their European business. The team operates in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, functioning as a proactive business partner and assisting the business leaders with their accounting and compliance responsibilities. The position will report to the European Financial Controller and will be responsible for the procure to pay process for the UK and Nordic entities and the global administration of the PO system, managing two team members.
- Creation of purchase orders
- Receiving, verifying, matching and processing of invoices
- Setting invoices up for payment and managing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ensuring that employees and transactions comply with Company financial policies and procedures
- Other tasks, as assigned
The ideal candidate will have experience as an AP Manager, be experienced at managing and developing AP teams, and will have experience with dealing with international entities and invoices.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502302