Software Product Owner - Leeds
Role: Software Product Owner
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised Product Owner to join our busy development team.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Prioritise features of stories to ensure fast delivery via the concept of Minimum Viable Product so that maximum value is delivered as soon as possible.
- Take 'ownership' of the sprint tasks and backlog and work closely with project managers to ensure no surprises are found at go live.
- Take responsibility for answering questions from the development team to help clarify any details as they are developing.
- Liaise with project managers and development manager to ensure sprints are aligned with project delivery deadlines
- Escalate resourcing issues or development deficiencies in a timely manner to ensure the clients can be kept informed of progress
- Lead sprint planning and refinement activities
- Provide cover for scrum master when required
- Chair / lead client meetings such as show and tells
- Provide regular and formal updates on sprint performance to senior management
- Reporting to the Development Manager with key interactions with all team members including:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Great communication skills
- Ability to control heavy workloads and prioritize conflicting pressures
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO or similar qualification)
- Deadline driven
- Experience working in a complex software development environment
- Experience of .net development (highly desirable)
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484798