The client, a global marketing company, require a Change Manager, the programme is currently undergoing a largescale ERP transformation.
- Develop and deliver change /transformation roadmaps and plans and use them to manage stakeholders expectations.
- Support the business and/or clients to capture and define a future state across people, process and systems and to identify the required change strategy and activities.
- Partner with the business and/or clients to assess business change readiness and understand scale and impacts of change, so that risks in the transition from current to future state can be mitigated.
- Take accountability for the change activities within a business area or programme. Example change activities include developing a case for change, stakeholder assessments, training needs analysis, comms and engagement plans, keeping the relevant HR & Comms people updated.
- Support embedding a "change-ready" culture through the development, maintenance and consistent application of best practice change methodologies.
- Be active within the change community, supporting the development of a scalable approach for the delivery of operational excellence and enhancing the maturity of processes across the organisation. Provide thought leadership on change management and operational excellence, using external and internal reference sources.
- Ensure that changes are sustained - utilise benefits management and tracking to ensure the desired benefits are being realised.
- Understands ERP deployments - ideally Oracle Cloud but if not then others are fine (SAP, Oracle on premise, Dynamics AX).
- Strong Change Management capability.
- Support the business and/or clients to identify their change/transformation needs.
- Operated at programme board level but can also speak to end users.
- Understand the business impact - create a business adoption plan to minimise the disruption - user adoption and business readiness.
- Resilience - can work in a highly charged environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501124