Pricing Manager - Southampton - £50,000
An experienced Pricing Manager is required by Bond Williams Accounting and Finance.
Our client based in Southampton successfully conducts business in over 100 countries.
Join a company that can offer substantial Career development opportunities - progression and support.
The key focus of this role will be to work with Senior EMEA and UK management with a focus on supporting the Head of Pricing and Contract Management in all aspects of Pricing process, compliance and development for EMEA Region.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Research and develop basic knowledge of business (markets, products, customers, channels) and understand brand, market & competitors pricing profile/propositions
- Support and collaborate with the EMEA Country leaders in all areas of Pricing initiatives
- Collaborate with other areas of the business regarding implementation of future product and annual price changes
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in developing key focus on Market & Brand Price Banding ensuring alignment to the company's Strategic Pricing Model
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in the monitoring, reporting and visibility of all aspects of Floor pricing (Global & Regional)
- Collaborate with Head of Pricing and Contract Management, Head of Sales Operations & VP of Sales to define EMEA considerations for Strategic Pricing Model and develop SOPs to implement within Markets
- Support Head of Pricing and Contract Management in implementation of Customer Pricing -- Model (CPM) element of Oracle Advanced Pricing Project (OAP) for EMEA
- Work with EMEA Sales Analyst to establish robust pricing reporting and analytics process to identify to ensure compliance and control
We're looking for someone with:
- Strong management experience - be a team player but also lead & support
- Data mining skills using CV reporting tools to collect Pricing data for analysis
- Thorough understanding of Sales, Sales Operations and all Marketing programs/promotions in relation to Pricing
- 5+ years in Finance (analytical), Commercial or an Operational role with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Pricing and Change Management experience skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in a Matrix environment would be an advantage
- Intermediate skill in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471895