Head of IT (IT Manager)
We have an exciting opportunity to lead our IT Team as Head of IT.
The IT Team is a forward thinking and innovative team who are a key part of SYHA?s business transformation agenda. The team?s aim is to implement and embed new technologies across the business to drive efficiencies and streamline processes.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective leadership for the IT function. You will ensure the organizations IT systems and services support its strategy, are appropriate to its needs and operate reliably and securely.
The successful candidate will be able to lead from the front, engaging with directors and managers across the business to identify, develop and implement first grade technological solutions.
You will bring innovation and creativity to help develop new ways of working across SYHA and delivering an exceptional service to the organisation and our customers.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Provide effective leadership for the IT Team
- Lead on the development and implementation of our IT Plan
- Understand new technologies and how these can be used to drive improvements within our business
- A passion for improving ways of working
- Contribute to the development of corporate strategy and business development as part of our wider leadership team
- Knowledge of SYHA?s current business processes and/or experience of implementing a new Housing Management or Asset Management system
More about us...
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, we are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. We currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Some of SYHA?s Benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement ? 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: 37 hours a week Monday to Friday
Closing Date: Thursday 30th November 2017 at 11:59
Interview Date: First stage interviews; Thursday 7th December 2017 and Final Stage; Thursday 14 December 2017
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500674