A rapidly growing company are looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office based in the North Newcastle area.
Working alongside the FC, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Finance function.
Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and running the month-end process
- Accruals, prepayments, journals, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysing data and producing reports and forecasts
- Ensuring bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable are up-to-date.
- Posting of purchase invoices to Xero and managing Corporate card spend
- VAT returns, National Statistics and other Regulatory returns
- Working closely with the FC to determine and implementing best practice in terms of processes and reporting
- A part/fully qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant (study support will be provided)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be an approachable, enthusiastic person who can build relationships and will thrive in amongst a dynamic workforce
- Must be proactive and adaptable in order to provide solutions to the challenges that a young, rapidly growing business faces
If you are looking to join an exciting company going through an exciting period of growth, please apply with you CV today and I will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487217