Android Engineer / Android Developer
£50k-£60k + Fantastic Benefits
As Android Engineer, you will be a key member of the Engineering team you will work with a talented and enthusiastic team to build exciting new products and features using cutting edge tech. You'll get to work on exciting new developments to the platform and features. You'll have a direct influence on the tools and techniques the teams use as well as being part of a team where everyone's voice is valued. We're looking for enthusiastic new team members with an eye for detail to join our dynamic, Agile teams. We want team players and lifelong learners who know how to do things faster and better without cutting corners.
As an Android Engineer, you will:
- Work with Product Managers, UX expert and Designer to produce high-quality, engaging features.
- Work with talented Backend Engineers and QAs to ensure a high-quality product that works well and performs well
- Identify and introduce new technologies and techniques that help push our platform forward
As an Android Engineer, you will have:
- Commercial experience of Android Development
- Ideally, some experience working in an Agile environment
- An eye for detail
- A desire to learn
- Web: AngularJS (1.5), SCSS, Webpack
- iOS: Swift
- Android: Native
- Backend: Node.JS, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Go
- QA tools: TestRail
- Project Management: Jira
- Source Control: Git
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503322