Web Application Support Engineer | Developer| Python | HTML | CSS
My Client need a Web Applications Support Engineer to work across their web applications and E-commerce portals. This opportunity would suit an Applications Developer with HTML, CSS and python experience as it entails development, support and vendor management.
- Effectively work with key suppliers of technology and third party services including website design and hosting, security and outsourcing, ensuring they deliver quality solutions/services in a timely fashion.
- Manage the e-commerce work queue, resolving incidents and fulfilling work requests, in the company IT Service Management tool.
- Create reactive and responsive web pages or themes for the existing portals using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Provide support for existing systems to allow for new users to be set up on the system with the correct permissions.
- Troubleshoot any problems encountered with Liferay, Single Sign On applications or web applications.
- Be aware of and provide plans to deal with threats the E-commerce areas of the business can face from external and internal attacks.
Skill set required:
- Knowledge and proven experience of Python, HTML, CSS & Linux.
Please apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502644