Senior Data Engineer
NP Group are partnered with a venture capitalist funded e-commerce start-up looking to make a key hire within their data practice. They are looking for a hardworking, ambitious, and driven Senior Data Engineer to join them in their world-class offices headquartered in the heart of London.
Data rests at the core of this company- from their customer facing automatic valuation models to their team uses internally. Their technology stack consists of: Python and libraries such as Numpy & Scikit-Learn, Service based architecture in Flask, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 and RabbitMQ. They are currently investigating the use of Spark and Apache Storm.
They have recently secured a multi-million pound funding which will fuel their plans for growth and continuous innovation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Software Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years' commercial/industry experience
- Hand on experience building and maintaining data infrastructure. (Must be familiar with Linux, ETL pipelines and SQL Databases)
- Expert knowledge of Python and libraries such as Numpy & Scikit-Learn
- Extremely competitive base salary (regular pay reviews)
- Flexible working (most of the team work from home one day a week)
- Generous share option scheme
- 27 days holiday
- £3,000 budget for your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget of £1000 per person for companywide learning days
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
Call to Action
If you feel this is a suitable position and you'd like to discuss in further detail, please email an up-to-date version of your CV with your contact details to ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501193