Private Law Lawyer
** PRIVATE LAW LAWYER - LONDON - CONTRACT UNTIL JUNE 2018 - GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION
Up to £32.16 Umbrella / £25.74pd PAYE **
This fantastic opportunity will see you handling a busy and varied private law caseload. The work is mainly as defendant and the team handles a wide range of claims including damages for unlawful detention by the Home Office, personal injury, stress at work & inquests.
The ideal candidate should have strong post qualification experience in civil litigation and will be handling all aspects of their cases from pre-action stage up to and including appeals.
What we're looking for in you:
- A Qualified Solicitor with PQE
- Strong private law civil litigation experience is essential
- Experience in Personal Injury Claims is desirable but not essential
- Good drafting and written skills are also essential
- The ability to meet time and billing targets
- Experience in managing a busy civil litigation caseload
- Judicial review experience desirable but not essential
- Public sector/Central Government experience desirable but not essential
*This role is in scope of IR35*
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Heather McGonagle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 807898
Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given and only shortlisted candidates contacted within 48 hours
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500318