Business and Customer Insight Manager
Bluestones Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Business & Customer Insight Manager for a client of ours based in Leeds.The main purpose of the role is to develop and execute the BI & CI year plan in close co-operation with the countries in the region. You will ensure that the clients gets all the relevant information and insights to manage and grow their business e.g. economic, market, trend, competitor, consumer and customer information from research and other data sources (external agencies, overarching paint organisations, E-commerce, Social, CRM etc).To ensure that everyone puts the customer and consumer central in the way we work and develops customer journeys for all relevant target groups. To be the lead contact for all research done in the region and looks for cross country synergies in the way we do research and the agencies we work with and conduct all international research. Brings all key people (incl. E-Commerce, CRM, Data analysts) in the organisation together on a regular basis to create improved and integrated consumer and customer insight.Main duties and responsibilities will be:-
- Collects and analyses overall long and short term trends relevant for the businesses (trade, retail, E-commerce), categories and target groups
- Reports and analyses market developments and performance based on external and internal data (eg. GfK, overarching paint organisations and brand tracking studies).
- Supports Business teams with yearly business planning process (BSR and budget)
- Forecasts the market growth
- Economic Indicators (Consumer confidence, GDP)
- Market Maps and the growth model
- Other relevant market data and insights
- Supports Business teams with identifying opportunities to grow the category, our brands and our business.
- Defines, refreshes and updates consumer and customer journeys for relevant target groups (in all relevant categories)
- Conducts or supervises the conduction of market research for marketing (and sales) projects and makes recommendations for the team based on those
- Manages external research agencies and works together with procurement to achieve cross regional synergies
- Responsible for managing the central Business and Customer Insights budget
- Works together with a market & business insight analyst.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Economics
- 8+ years marketing and/or marketing research experience, preferably in BTC and BTB, preferably also worked for a research agency for a few years.
- Solid business acumen and ability to translate qualitative and quantitative data in information that supports developing strategies and decision making
- Is able to connect the dots through all information available and come up with solid recommendations.
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business fluency in English
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office), advanced level in Excel is a must.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77424502