Digital Marketer Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice position with a young, dynamic company in the Manchester area.
Company is a National gaming and entertainment business offering exciting roles on various levels.
- Covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising,
- Email marketing, Social Media and image and video editing
- Find interesting content that can be shared to drive traffic, including management of writers.
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger following in order to increase traffic to the website.
- Work with relevant departments, 3rd parties and trading partners to ensure delivery of solution is correctly met and within agreed timescales.
- Participate in meetings.
- Enthusiasm for social media, IT
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
Benefits & Future Prospect:
- A staggered pay agreement with increments every 6 months
- A salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship and a small achievement bonus to recognize and incentivise their achievement.
- Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment,
- Gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English and excited to begin a Digital Marketing career.
- Working hours: Monday - Sunday, 9am - 5pm, 30 hours per week flexible
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959442117