Mortgage Processor - Part Time
12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Solihull
Leading Mortgage And Financial Services Provider
Up to £20,000 + Additional Benefits
My client is a highly reputable and an award winning Mortgage and Financial Services Provider in the UK and is seeking someone with working knowledge of the mortgage industry and excellent customer service skills.
The successful applicant will be part of a dedicated, mortgage servicing team and will process all new lending mortgage applications from offer of loan to the release of funds. You must be very well organised and be able to multi-task, as well as maintaining a professional telephone manner at all times.
* Action incoming post, e-mail and faxes
* Liaise with underwriters, surveyors and legal department as required
* Carry out high court petition searches
* Release completion funds
* Handle incoming completion enquiries
* Communicate with solicitors regarding progress of mortgage offer
* Handle post completion retention funds process
* Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, lifecycle and completions process
* Knowledge/understanding of legal issues relating to mortgage completions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office Packages
* GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
22.5 hours per week Monday to Friday - must be able to work a full day on Mondays.
Benefits include - 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, employee discounts, flexible holiday package, profit related pay and much more!
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Please apply within for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503617