C# Front End Web Developer
The C# Web Developer will be working within a small business unit focussing on an exciting ?Greenfield? projects.
Working as an integral part of a newly formed business unit the C# Web Developer will work alongside fellow developers and senior stakeholders in a collaborative approach to product development.
The role will focus on new innovations and product launches within a fast paced cross functional development team, embracing challenges and working against an iterative agile methodology with a degree of 'Kitchen Table' start-up approaches to product development.
You will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects. You will participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance. You will ensure quality by writing unit tests.
Ideal Candidate will be experienced in:
- C# .Net
- ASP.Net Webforms and MVC
- Web markup (HTML5 & CSS3)
- Responsive design/development
- Secure development techniques, vulnerability awareness and mitigation strategie
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Be experienced working with B2B and Enterprise Web applications and platforms
- Be able to tackle problems from a web user view, rather a ?purely? technical stance
- Have an understanding of web page performance benchmarks and KPI metrics
- Be committed to doing the ?right thing?
- Have experience in Agile and Lean development methodologies
- Be committed to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
- Have several years? commercial experience in Front-End Development for B2B applications
- Have a commercial and organisations focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing the company
- Be comfortable working within UI/UX guidelines, whilst being confident proposing updates when required
Benefits In return, we will offer the successful C# Front-End Developer:
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually.
- A fantastic benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement, contributory pension, employee protection, High St discount scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
- Career progression.
- The chance to be part of the leading EPoS provider in the UK and to join a really forward thinking, exciting and growing company with a fantastic, relaxed company culture.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502620