Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions )
Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions ) required for a lead international fleet management company based in London. The suitable Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions ) will be a hands-on Technical Architect/Platform Engineer to help shape my clients digital technology transformation. This is a highly interesting and exciting opportunity to be part of a substantive multi location global operation.
Role & responsibilities of the Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions ):
- 6 - 12 month contract
- Immediate start
- Collaborate with the IT teams and internal customers to define solutions for Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud projects
- Define, design and build large performance, secure solutions
- Operate in an Agile Environment defining the solutions and the full technical stack for Office and Mobile
- Fully responsible for architecting of a transformation IT solution across the breadth of the business, and the translation of that across the stack into technical solutions
- Apply and teach standard software development principles, concepts, and practices
- This role has the added complexity of both an onshore and offshore component, the latter with intermittent and limited connectivity to the former.
- You will have the opportunity to stay fresh with the technical details since solution delivery teams will need consultation along the way.
The Lead Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions ) will need to have:
- Have a proven background designing and architecting Digital Solutions, with multiple years' experience
- Have experience of technologies in the Cloud/Devops arena such as: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes / Microservices, Bootstrap, Angular, React, Java, Spring, Cloud Foundry.
- Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
- Document system designs and deployment plans with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
- Proven skills in Mobile App Architecture and IoT are an added advantage.
- Understand program source code across multiple tech stacks, including the likes of Java, C#, Ruby, Python, Scala and other open source languages.
- Advanced RDBMS (DBA activities, experience with SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures)
- Integration Software, eg Tibco, Mulesoft
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, routing, QoS)
- Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP)
- Web technologies (ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
What you will be able to achieve here is a rare opportunity: architecting and using cutting-edge digital technology for a greenfield solution.
Day rate - £650 - £700
If you feel you are suitable for this position of Technical Architect ( Cloud , Platform Engineer , Digital Solutions ) please click apply below, we are looking to find the suitable candidate ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487198