Head of Marketing Compliance - Asset Management
Head of Marketing Compliance ? Asset Management
Ocean have been engaged by a global Asset Manager who are seeking to hire a Head of Marketing Compliance who will Analyst who will assume responsibility for the Marketing Compliance team and report into the firm?s Head of Compliance Advisory.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Lead upon the development and implementation of compliant Marketing and Financial Promotion approval process
- Day to day management of the firm?s Marketing Compliance team
- Ensure that Marketing and creative functions are kept up to date with FCA requirements ensuring said teams understand their accountabilities
- Working with other Compliance leads in the business on ad hoc projects
- Keeping up to date with regulatory rules and changes
- Training staff at all levels
- Substantial Marketing (Financial Promotions) Compliance experience, preferably gained within the Asset Management sector
- Excellent knowledge of FCA and EU marketing regulations governing the Asset Management space
- People management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500908