Our client is a forward thinking retailer that is continuously evolving to meet and exceed the needs of the technology community, both now and in the future. This means being at the very heart of the UK's technology world, partnering with our suppliers to deliver incredible product launches and running the best exclusive events. With a number of stores across the UK and a thriving ecommerce business there’s never been a better time to look at a career with them.
Due to continued expansion they are now looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to be part of their amazing head office team. Reporting into the Senior Online Trading & Operations Manager the Ecommerce Merchandiser will support the overall ecommerce team in delivering the commercial performance of the online sales channel looking after product offering, ease of browsing and conversion on site. The Ecommerce Merchandiser will work closely with the wider Commercial and Trade Marketing functions to ensure the online customer experience is market-leading..
Responsibilities – Ecommerce Merchandiser
- Executing promotional plans online within the overall category product offering and insight trends
- Creation of promotional plans to ensure the overall business messages are delivered in full in a multi-device method.
- Merchandise each device offer in line with the overall product proposition for new releases, range titles and promotional campaigns to ensure ease of shopping
- Review search and browse success metrics and align product details to drive conversion
- Continual optimisation of offers through product merchandising based on customer analytics and purchasing data, across all devices
- Analyse and action insight from reports on the performance of each device and look at customer journey improvements
- Conduct frequent trend analysis, interpreting data to develop ideas and predicting future business needs
- Setup products on the company website, ensuring they are effective across all devices, enriched with all necessary marketing assets
- Constant monitoring of competitive activity in the market to ensure market-leading content for your products.
- Work with the commercial functions to ensure all products setup support the delivery of commercial targets, including Perfect Partner to drive attach, and market differentiation of product to deliver market share.
Key Skills – Ecommerce Merchandiser
- At least six months to a years experience in ecommerce ideally gained within a fast moving retail, leisure, entertainment or hospitality brand.
- IT Literacy to include Excel, Word and Web based systems
- A passion to work within the retail industry with an ability to handle multiple projects.
- Genuine passion for product, content and all things online
- Ability to work with and thrive in a focussed team who bring high energy and results to their roles
Our Ecommerce Merchandiser will ensure all processes are followed in order to ensure commercial accuracy and website consistency. They will skilled in building relationships with all key stakeholders whilst remaining focused on delivering against key ecommerce KPIs. The brand offers genuine career prospects for the right candidate and our Ecommerce Merchandiser will enjoy a number of benefits attached to the role including profit related bonus, generous staff discount, childcare vouchers a number of in house incentives. It’s also a chance to work with a close knit team who like to enjoy themselves both inside and outside of work.
If you would enjoy being part of our success story and feel you could take on this role as our Ecommerce Merchandiser than apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77424577