Business Improvement Engineer
Our luxury brand automotive client have an exciting long term contract opportunity based in Gaydon, West Midlands for a Business Improvement Engineer
The successful candidate will work with the relevant CoCs and vehicle programme teams to help develop the Commodity and Product Creation & Delivery Systems (PCDS) that are the catalyst for new vehicles.
You will be required to design and implement improvements to key processes supporting PCDS and CCDS, to ensure it is `fit for purpose and that changes are embedded in the organisation to enable the business to operate these processes.
Skills and experience required:-
- Experience in process and work system thinking and deployment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver against targets within challenging environments.
- Ability to influence outside of direct responsibility and beyond own function via stakeholder engagement
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Project experience
- High levels of energy and engagement
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong levels of focus and determination
- Good IT skills, particularly MS Office
- Automotive or a strong engineering background
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959444625