Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is looking for a confident and talented PPC Executive, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle.
The PPC Executive is responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness against agreed targets and ensuring measurable quantifiable ROI.
The ideal candidate is someone able to execute and collaborate on the PPC strategy in cooperation with the broader marketing team and working with our Marketing Analyst in analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
- Experience managing large lead generation & e-commerce campaigns via bid management tools (Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Manage product feed campaigns (PLA, affiliates & marketplaces)
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Experience in a similar role (Agency or In-House)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly confident user of Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- The successful Candidate will have a global reach so there is a requirement for exceptional communication skills.
Key Words: Analytics, Google Certified, SEO, Social Media, Online Marketing, PPC,
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482970