Change Manager - People / HR / Project - Warrington
AdCourier :: Broadbean [PROD-GS-WEB-16]Change Manager
People / HR / Business / Partner / Change / Demand / Release / Manager / CIPD
A leading organisation is looking for a Change Manager to join their expanding team. The Change Manager will be responsible for managing the change, deployment and release functions to ensure achievement of SLA's.
You should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and commercial experience of:
* End to end management of change functions
* Promoting change management across numerous areas of the business
* People change / HR management experience
* Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
* Responsible for previous successful implementation of people change projects
* Working closely with Trade Unions
*CPID is desirable
For this role the successful candidate will have experience of working in a change environment.
Please apply below or send me an up to date copy of your CV directly
Rullion are acting as a agency on behalf of the client
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502889