Software Engineer - Relocation Opportunity
Opportunity to relocate to the Welsh countryside to work for a growing and expanding organisation who are a world leader within their marketplace. The role will see the Software Engineer working as part of a small Research & Development team working on software projects for collaborations with external partners and on internal projects contributing to the development of the next generation of the company's products.
The role offers an ideal environment for a Software Engineer who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment being involved with rapid prototyping of concept software to enable principles to be proven for exciting innovative technologies that will lead to growth within the business.
As the Software Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for delivering fast prototyping of software interfacing with hardware solutions for next-generation products
- Forming successful working relationships within the team and the wider engineering teams based within the company to understand customer needs
- Document and capture design history
- Feedback to the wider engineering team to explain work that has been undertaken after successfully completing feasibility work
- Meet face to face on occasion with external development partners within the U.K, Europe and the U.S.A to facilitate collaboration work
To be a successful Software Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a software engineering/development role
- A degree level qualification in a relevant field (Software, Electronics, Physics, etc.)
- Embedded Programming experience with C++
- Experience in programming microcontrollers
- The ability and willingness to travel on occasion within the U.K, Europe and the U.S.A
In return, the Software Engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE you will need to speak with a consultant BEFORE we can progress your application. By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503728