C#, ASPnet & SQL Server Developer
C#, ******* and SQL Server Developer
Our client has made available a permanent job opportunity for a developer to join one of the fastest-growing organisations in its sector in the UK. The role would be based in Weston super Mare. The role offers a collegiate and inclusive work environment which would be expected from an employer of this size and quality.
The role will be awarded to a developer with some development skills in C#, ******* and SQL Server; the role will be working on the client's management information systems.
The role would be suitable for a candidate who has HND/degree level skills in software development and would be looking for an opportunity to develop their career.
On a daily basis, the C#, ******* and SQL Server developer will develop software to a professional standard, whilst working with users to understand requirements, in order to design, develop and implement robust solutions. They will also produce accurate and timely dashboards, operational reports and ad-hoc reports as directed by management, and provide support for existing software applications and reporting.
Qualifications and Experience required for the C#, ******* and SQL Server Developer
- A minimum of a Higher National Certificate/Diploma in IT or Computing, or 3 years relevant development experience
- Demonstrable skills in C#, and *******, MS SQL
- Ideally, Some SQL Server Reporting services experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Numerate with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player with a flexible approach to working and also able to work on own initiative
A full job description is available. To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484413