Multi Skilled Technician
Position: Multi Skilled Technician
Salary: up to £27,000 p/a
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance and other site activities as necessary to meet contractual and legal obligations.
- This role will be required to take part in the site working pattern.
- An ideal candidate would be located in North Yorkshire or happy to relocate to within 30 mins travel to site, for possible on call engineer duties.
- Ensure that operation and maintenance of all site plant and building systems including - chillers, AHUs, standby generators and UPS systems, pumps, lighting, fire protection systems, electrical systems, Building Management System alarms etc are carried out.
- Respond to and effect emergency repairs as needed to meet and exceed expectations to agreed service level agreements.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff and clients staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Diagnosis and repair of faults to systems and plant including replacement of failed units.
- Operation and interpretation of site Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Minor installation activities, including electrical, new plant and systems.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) in line with contractual obligations including downloading of results.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Undertake any other duties over and above those listed within reason, as directed by your line manager.
What we are Looking for:
- The ability to obtain and maintain DV clearance
- Proven experience in a building maintenance environment
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Course
- City & Guilds 2377 Certificate in Portable Appliance Testing or equivalent experience
- HVAC qualification
- A full driving licence
- Experience of electrical testing
- Experience of diesel generators/UPS systems
- Experience of domestic hot/cold water systems
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office applications.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on ************* (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483062