Regional Marketing Manager
The Regional Marketing Manager will be focused on visiting each home in the area and driving awareness through marketing activities in the local communities to increase enquires as agreed with line manager. Customer experience is at the heart of this role, so the right person will be responsible for ensuring a streamlined customer journey.
My client is a well-respected, not for profit provider of end of life care. The care given by the staff is focused on each individual to give them the best possible experience. They work with local governments as well as privately to offer their services. This role will be working the homes in the South West England area.
The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Travelling to each home within the Gloucestershire and Wiltshire area, understand their unique selling points and positioning within the local marketplace.
- Analyse and track enquiries, conversion and rates to make recommendations to Home Managers on commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to increase awareness within the local community.
- Work with the individual Home Managers to make a list of key stakeholders and establish relationships with them, including Society of Later Life Advisers.
- Managing the events calendar.
- Work with the individual Home Manages to continuously improve customer support throughout the selection.
- Provide regular updates on the weekly progress including, enquiry numbers. Make recommendations for performance improvement.
- Build an understanding of local competitive landscape and work with the Digital Manager to increase digital profile.
The Regional Marketing Manager will have:
- A degree in marketing, a CIM, customer service or sales qualification would be advantageous.
- An in-depth background in a customer focused role, customer experience and journey.
- A knowledge of the sales process.
- A proven track record of driving awareness and working within the local community.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to establish relationships internally and externally.
- Knowledge of competitor analysis.
- Confident with Microsoft packages.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
You will be:
- Passionate about people and empathetic.
- A positive atmosphere builder.
- Commercially minded.
- An excellent negotiator and able to influence all levels of an organisation.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500953