Java Developer - Multi threading - Equities - Contract
Java Developer - Multi threading - Equities - Contract - London
A high performing Equities Technology team within a top tier Investment Bank based in London are currently going through a huge technology uplift and looking to bring on board a number of Server side Java developers on a Contract basis.
The work will involve pure software development with minimal Maintenance and no support work. This long term project will bring a large amount of Greenfield development for the successful Java developers.
Some Key requirments are as follows;
- Strong technical skills - principally core Java experience developing on Linux/Unix based systems.
- Previous evidence to show a high level of testing and test automation.
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills
- SQL and Database skills, e.g. Sybase.
- Multi threading
- Prior experience working with distributed systems.
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture development and electronic trading platforms would be advantageous.
- Product level experience of Equities in either front or middle office
The successful Developers can expect to get £600 - £700 per day and an initial 12 month contract.
If this role is of interest please apply below.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500560