KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Childcare Assessor
Location: Reading / Basingstoke / Oxford - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension, + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Early Years Childcare Apprenticeships and Diplomas to levels 2/3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma in Early Years Childcare.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner?s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Early Years Childcare to levels 2/3 including Functional Skills.
- Hold solid occupational competency within Early Years Childcare.
- Ideally hold own NVQ level 3 in Early Years Childcare.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504969