Wintel / Citrix Systems Engineer (Azure, Office365, VMWare)
Wintel / Citrix Systems Engineer needed for this large, enterprise organisation based in their London Bridge office. Working as part of a core project team they need someone who is hands on technical to get involved with project / 3rd line technical infrastructure issues.
The right candidate will have a good mix of:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS (configuration of ExpressRoute, Azure permissions, Azure SQL databases etc.)
- Office365/AD tenant configuration
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Citrix XenApp 6/7-x MCS/VMware
- Experience of PowerShell scripting/automation
- Experience of NetScaler configuration (load balancing, content switching)
Any additional experience with any of these would be a real advantage:
- Skype for Business administration
- Experience of Dynamics 365 CRM & AX deployments
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
Daily rate between £350 - £400. This is an initial 6-month contract with a view to a longer term extension. To discuss in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504702