Head of Marketing
Bluestones Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Head of Marketing for our client based in Leeds.The Head of Marketing for UK&I is responsible for establishing and implementing the local long and short-term marketing strategies and plans which will deliver sustainable growth in line with the Region North strategic priorities. They will build and lead a multi-channel marketing team which is consumer and customer insight focused in order to build strong brands, products and services which are/will be preferred by our consumers and customers.
Main duties and responsibilities are to:-
- Develop and execute the long term Strategic (BSR) and short term Operational Business & Marketing plans (LRP/Budget plan) in co-operation with the business team.
- Continuously look for growth opportunities making use of market trends, competitor analysis, customers insights and the Growth Model Process leading to growth projects and work streams
- Lead, engage and develop the Marketing team towards highly skilled consumer/customer centric professionals. Set clear goals and priorities.
- Build strong and preferred brands based on a clear Brand Positioning
- and framework
- Work closely with the Business Team (and other departments) to achieve the yearly budget plan, provide bi-monthly business progress updates and develop corrective actions if necessary.
- Work closely together with the International Head of Marketing of the region to create an effective innovation roadmap, an optimal product and service portfolio and activation plan. Leverage international opportunities and best practice. Reduce complexity.
- Work with sales, channel partners and customers to support their efforts in growing the business with a clear category growth vision based customer journeys and a clear understanding of the Main Parameters of Value.
- Launch/improve Customer Relationship Management BTB and BTC
- Develop and execute an E-Commerce strategy and plan
- Manage the marketing budget and optimize A&P (% of sales/ working versus nonworking)
- Manage external relationships (media/ad) agencies & suppliers
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Economics
- 10+ years marketing management experience, preferably in BTC and BTB and therefore excellent marketing skills (strategies, concepts, best practices)
- Solid business acumen, senior management and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Strong leader and people manager
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business fluency in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary of up to around £67,000 plus company car, pension, death in service with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service.
If you are interested in working for this global organisation and looking to make a difference then please get in touch.
Bluestones Logistics are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of their client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77411847