IT & Data Services Manager - North Yorkshire - Education - Permanent
IT & Data Services Manager ? North Yorkshire ? Education Establishment - Permanent
An IT & Data Services Manager is urgently required for an Educational Establishment in North Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the IT Services Team, ensuring that resources are deployed in the most effective way possible to meet the service objectives and targets.
- Data Network, IT infrastructure and telecommunications systems including routine monitoring and maintenance of services, Capacity Management, upgrades and replacement.
- Management of the organisation?s data assets, their appropriate use and security, including ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, such as DPA and GDPR.
- Identification and design of service improvements and presentation of proposals for consideration.
- Project Management of authorised works, ensuring that project plans are agreed with senior management and customers, and that work proceeds in accordance with agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards.
- Acting as the central liaison point for IT developments, issues and improvements for key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Leading the development of IT strategy In conjunction with the Procurator and key stakeholders
Ideally your experience will include:
- Working in Educational Establishments
- Strong relationship building
- Passion for IT and delivering fantastic service to its users
This role would suit someone who has previously lead IT in an Educational Establishment and is looking for a fresh challenge.
This role offers an excellent salary, great benefits and free on-site parking.
For more information please contact Andy Bennison, or apply using the button below.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502646