IT Operations Manager
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting an IT Operations Manager for a leading Managed IT Services company in Sheffield.
The IT Operations Manager will reporting directly to the Managing Director & will be responsible for the full running and development of the engineering function of the business. Sitting in the Senior Management Team this is a key role in the strategy, reporting and efficiency of the IT Operations department as well as having an involvement in the wider business performance and growth plans.
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for;
* Continuous review and update of organisations Service Catalogue.
* Working closely with Procurement Department to identify and negotiate with suppliers as required to ensure the company is at the leading edge of services and product offerings
* Commercial recommendations to Board level for price points and packages in line with industry trends maintaining the organisations market position
* Continuous development and review of in-house technologies to support customers and staff as expected of a leading edge technology business
* Direct Line Management of the Service Desk Manager; Solutions & Services Manager
* Mentor and coaching of Service Desk Manager to develop and maintain excellence within the support team of 1st to 3rd line engineers
* Provide 3rd line/major incident support to the Service Desk as required
* Be a 'go to' person for all technical advice and sense checking with regards to proposals and customer solution recommendations
* Weekly department performance reporting to the Management team including ticket and incident review and individual efficiency
* Monthly department overview reporting at Board level
The IT Operations Manager will have a solid technical know-how with a key focus on people management and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service through all functions of the engineering team. Continuous research and development into new products and services is vital to keep the companies service catalogue ahead of customer need and industry trend, organising and rolling out training to the sales and engineering teams as required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504992