Infrastructure Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Manager (ITIL, Data Centre, Cloud, Prince2)
A market leading organisation based in South West London are currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their growing team to help with a number of key projects they have coming up.
As Infrastructure Project Manager you will manage and co-ordinate infrastructure and service-based projects. You will have a strong background in delivering a number of Infrastructure based projects and have experience of multiple project management methodologies.
As Infrastructure Project Manager you to be the driving force for projects from initial scope, through to the implementation of the solution. Everything in the project will be clearly defined by you, from the benefits to the business to measuring each cost meticulously.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits, including up to 20% bonus + pension up to 6%
As Infrastructure Project Manager you will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for complete project delivery including definition & documentation
- Monitor and control 3rd parties
- Manage cost against project budgets
- Prepare and maintain realistic project, quality, and risk plans
- Regular project updates to senior stakeholders
- Build relationships within the business with other Senior IT Manager, Programme Managers and senior IT staff
As Infrastructure Project Manager you will have the following skills and knowledge;
- Experience of successfully delivering Infrastructure based projects
- ITIL Certified
- Experience/knowledge of cloud based technologies
- Experience of working on a Data Centre relocation or general Data Centre project
- Support and Change management
- Strong Stakeholder management
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation who are about to embark on a number of exciting projects across the business.
If you would like more information on this Infrastructure Project Manager position including a full job specification, please contact me, Ben Green.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503047