Senior BI Developer, SQL Server 2016
Senior BI Developer
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £60,000 + extensive benefits package, 10% bonus, market leading pension, 35 hrs week, and much more.
Are you a talented Business Intelligence Developer looking to join an established team based in Bradford, using the latest SQL based BI tools to deliver high quality, innovation BI solutions?
We're looking for a Senior BI Developer to join a team of 10-12, and deliver high quality real time BI solutions, whilst also mentoring and helping less senior developers to hone their skills. It's a great time to join, with a large BI Programme to include rationalising databases onto SQL Server 2016, building a new enterprise datawarehouse, further developing real time reporting dashboards, and delivering cloud based and mobile solutions.
The organisation is an established household name, investing heavily in their people, processes and technology, to include modern tools, offices, and a great benefits package.
The ideal person:
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a BI Developer or SQL Developer.
- An expert with Microsoft SQL Server as well as SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Proven experience of enterprise scale solutions delivered through all components of the Microsoft BI Technology stack would be an advantage including strong T-SQL skills.
- Experience of structured, enterprise class development methods
- TFS and VSTS experience highly desirable
- Seasoned BI developer with high communication skills, able to perform a senior role within the team
- An opportunity to be part of a forward thinking organisation situated in Bradford.
- We offer an excellent salary with fantastic opportunities for progression.
- An opportunity to hone your skills across the full Microsoft BI Stack, plus emerging technologies.
- A chance to join an organisation who invest heavily in their employees including moving into the use of the latest BI and Data tools.
To be considered:
If this opportunity sounds interesting, then apply now to be considered immediately. If you would like to have a conversation regarding similar opportunities which may be available to you, please get in touch with James.
KEY SKILLS: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Business Intelligence, TFS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504056