Watson Evans Associates are seeking applications from Bookkeepers on behalf of a fast paced, growing organisation located in Falmouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced bookkeeper to take on an autonomous role and become fully immersed in the business. The starting salary, dependent on experience, will likely be between £18,000 and £20,000 (possibly negotiable) and will be accompanied by an extremely competitive benefits package that includes flexible working hours.
Working in a positive, vibrant office with dedicated colleagues, your duties will include:
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Managing and updating when/where necessary processes and procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts reports
- VAT returns
The successful Bookkeeper will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Hold a relevant qualification (desirable not essential)
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Excel, and preferably with either Quickbooks or Sage
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team in an SME environment
For further details and to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Oliver Watson quoting reference JO355a.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476468