An excellent opportunity has arisen with our retained food manufacturing client for a Factory Manager. The successful candidate will come from a food/drink background and would be expected to manage over 100 staff onsite and oversee the production/engineering/Health & Safety functions within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
The role is based within our client's well established manufacturing site close to Stirling.
The key objectives will be to deliver organisational performance whilst working collaboratively across the business to drive through change.
- As part of the senior team, developing and executing operational strategy across the business
- Management of all budgetary requirements onsite
- Hands-on leadership of the team, working with them on a daily basis to deliver and exceed operational KPI's.
- High level of professional/specialist technical knowledge in manufacturing
- Held a senior role within a manufacturing business (within food/drinks manufacturing)
- To lead, collaborate and negotiate across all areas of the business pushing the site to achieve the maximum output
- Sophisticated leadership skills encompassing coaching, succession planning, setting the agenda, mentoring and talent development
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering/manufacturing qualification would also be seen as a real positive
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502507