Oracle Technical Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Oracle Technical Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Contract - Bracknell or London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Technical Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join their team in either Bracknell or London on a contract basis.
Candidates will need strong experience in a pre-sales environment and a demonstrable track record of designing winning Oracle technical solutions.
Role and Skills Required:
- Experience of working in bid and pre sales environments
- Demonstrate proven track record of designing winning Oracle technical solutions
- Provide Oracle platform, integration and migration solutions (Cloud and On-Premise), including effort, costs, plans and RAID's in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Ability to architect technical solutions to meet business needs
- Experience of designing Hybrid Oracle Solutions and mixed workloads (Oracle/Non-Oracle)
- Ability to define and cost relevant migration deployment approaches dependent upon the customers target workload and environment needs
- Relevant Oracle accreditations, certifications, specialisations for Oracle Technology
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in a new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Oracle PaaS and IaaS taxonomy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504603