Apply: Word CV only.
The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries
Candidates who work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile development environment and who have experience and interest in facing Business units (including Front, Middle and Back Offices) as well as secondary Production Support and Operate Technology teams are invited to submit their resume. Role will face off to business users in FX and Emerging Markets.
- Lead technical designs and implementation discussions to come up with robust solutions to meet business requirements while conforming with technical best practices and strategy for the Athena platform
- Build tools (deal booking, workflow, blotter etc.), reports (risk, pnl, MIS etc.) and feeds (market data, reconciliations etc.) to meet various business requirements.
- Contribute to inter-team and cross-team efforts to enforce standards and ensure designs adhere to optimum patterns
- Strong technologist with experience developing in object oriented languages
- Applied development experience in one or more of object oriented languages such as Python (desired), Java, C++, C#
- Good investment banking experience. Fair understanding of trading and modelling of financial securities
- Good communication skills and past experience working closely with Traders or Quants
- Numerate degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics)
- Understanding of time value of money, derivatives (Swaps, Options, Forwards). Concepts around pricing, risk management and modelling.
- Experience with Python, especially object oriented programming using Python
- Knowledge in EM specific products
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504253