We have an excellent opportunity available for a Data Manager, based in Whitley on a 20 week contract. For more information please see below.
As the Enterprise Master Data Lead, you will be required to drive and support the agenda for the appropriate ownership, stewardship and the control of master data within the business. As a critical milestone, you will need to ensure that all data owners and data stewards across the business, have the knowledge & tools required to deliver the master data, into the business that meets the required quality standards, in a consistent and efficient manner.
The successful candidate should have the following skills-
- Experience of managing/coordinating and driving Master Data activities on an enterprise scale.
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management standards, processes and controls
- Experience of successfully managing key business processes; documenting, improving, and monitoring compliance
- Knowledge of Data Governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design.
International travel may be required.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504947