Implementation Consultant - Employee Benefits Software - London
Implementation Consultant required by a market leading benefits software provider based in London. The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for providing an outstanding delivery focused service and leading end-to-end software implementation projects to blue chip organisations. This role requires an operational and strategic individual, who has experience in key stakeholder management within organisations with a variety of cultures.
Key Skills & Experience
- Highly experienced in the delivery of end-to-end programs
- Experience leading teams of consultants and specialists and successfully roll out software to global organisations.
- Manage all phases of project delivers including budgetary, requirements gathering, design and build, client UAT, launch and transition to service.
- Previous experience of HR Systems (HRIS, payroll, benefits admin)
- Strong people management skills
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: Implementation Consultant, HRIS Project Manager, HR Systems Project Manager, HRIS Programme Manager, HRIS, Payroll Systems, Benefits Systems, London, Greater London
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503367