Management Accountant (3-6 months contract)
£37-43K (per annum)
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a FTSE 100 plc and influence deliverables within a high profile insurance sector contract where there is a clear and definite opportunity to add both operational and commercial value. Initially offered on a 3-6 month fixed term contract.
About Capita | Corporate Insurance
We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. With a 2015 T/O of £4,674m, the Capita group continues to experience exponential growth and you can influence that journey.
What you will do:
- Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the Financial Director & Financial Controller, Senior Management Team and Client
- Preparation and maintenance of clear and accurate management information
- Producing monthly management accounts, KPI's, budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Managing the business planning process, P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and interrogation of month end journals, prepayments, deferred income and work in progress schedules
- Providing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data
- Managing sales and purchase invoice processes and supervision of credit control processes
- Providing support to external auditors
- Supervision and control of internal company policies relating to assets, expenses, business travel, benefits in kind and internally sourced services.
Your experience will include:
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Prior experience of SAP, Axiom or Business Warehouse would be advantageous, although not essential
- Holder of a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- The ability to take ownership of complex issues and initiate resolution
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503535