Presales Consultant - Solution Architect - Cisco - Wireless
Presales Consultant - Solution Architect - Network Architect - Wireless - Cisco - Ruckus - IOT - Low Level - High Level - Designs - Presales - IP - Networking - Harrogate - North Yorkshire - £50,000 - £60,000.
Our client, an established Telecommunications Service Provider has a 30+ year track record of delivering high-quality, innovative technology solutions to businesses.
- The Presales Consultant will be tasked with capturing customer requirements and designing and proposing robust supportable WiFi network solutions across a range of venues.
- Support the sales team.
- Provide technical responses to large scale tenders.
- Undertake both High and Low Level Designs working alongside the existing technical teams.
- Technical background - technical support, implementation and technical pre-sales.
- Experience working with various network hardware (both wired and wireless networking).
- Good understanding of Cisco Switching and Routing products.
- Previous experience with Technical Tender RFIs.
- Ability to present client demonstration and talk through the products confidently with the client.
- Interest and passion for working within the pre-sales capacity.
- Presales Consultant with excellent communication - both verbal & written.
- Experience of working to and meeting tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn alternative manufacturer equipment and applications.
- Flexibility to meet last minute requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of WiFi technologies, the products within the industry and the vendor USPs.
- Presales Consultant will ideally have IOT knowledge.
Regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge will be given to the Presales Consultant - Network Architect.
So, if you are an experienced Pre Sales Consultant my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with an excellent staring salary of up to £60,000 + Company Benefits.
If you are an experienced Presales Consultant - Network Architect looking for an exciting career opportunity within a successful technology company based in Harrogate - North Yorks, please apply today!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476636