Global Installation Engineer
My client, a leading designer and manufacturer of special purpose machinery based in Cambridgeshire, are on a huge growth curve thanks to new innovation and an increased product range. As part of this growth, they are looking to expand their customer facing engineering offering by hiring a Global Installation Manager to join the business on a permanent basis. They are very keen to secure the services of a senior professional with a background in the management of global engineering resource, including the planning and logistics of the installation of new equipment, and its associated processes.
As the Global Installation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient performance of installation operations, through the leadership and management of site installation teams. This role will come with a huge range of responsibilities and leadership metrics, including (but not limited to) the below:
- Managing internal and customer relationships throughout the installation process, either by active engagement personally (some travel may be required), or through the team of engineers and distributors
- Manage the installation teams and schedule installations to a plan, forecasting and planning resources to a budget.
- Ensuring all necessary arrangements for on-site plant equipment, accommodation and transportation are made in the most cost efficient way.
- Making sure all site surveys, risk assessments are carried out prior to installation
- Ensure management disciplines are implemented and give leadership to site teams to meet targets
Ideally you will be experienced in a similar role, and have led a busy and diverse installation department globally. As a qualified engineer yourself, preferably to at least HND/HNC level, you will be able to quickly ascertain the relevant skills required for an install, and allocate the resource accordingly. A background in installing capital equipment, automated control systems and robotics is essential, alongside the management and planning of engineering activities for a diverse and highly skilled team of engineers being preferred.
You will possess superb organisational and strategic planning skills, and have a background in the use of project management systems and presentations
As this is a strategic leadership role, my client are offering a superb salary and package for the successful individual.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or call Kris Feaviour at Revision Recruitment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477445