Job Type: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a new challenge within an exciting consumer goods business? Are you an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer?
My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with hands on experience within FMCG.
This successful ambient food business have a real passion for their product line, they are looking for a strong Multi-Skilled Engineer to support in both planned and reactive maintenance. Our client is looking for a proactive and responsive candidate who is able to take ownership, and have a good departmental awareness which will ensure the smooth running of production lines. Working to identify areas of improvement and strategize planned maintenance. With an expansion on their production line coming early in 2018 this an exciting time to join!
You will be a key part of the engineering division, working alongside senior management to implement plans and improve process.
- Maintenance of all areas including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, heating, refrigeration, water, civil, waste disposal, environmental and food process engineering.
- Development and completion of all PPM paperwork.
- Conducting regular checks and calibrating instruments to ensure they are accurate and meeting standards.
- Fitting and monitoring new parts for new products or maintenance.
- Full compliance with health and safety and site procedures
- Ensure GMP, hygiene and housekeeping standards are maintained
The successful candidate:
- Hold a recognized apprenticeship or qualification at a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Engineering.
- Proven experience within a factory maintenance and project role
- A proven track record in problem solving, diagnosing and developing repair plans with hands on experience.
- The ability to build strong internal relationships with a good level of communication. You will be required to work alone and liaise with other internal departments.
To Apply directly please apply via the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503989