6-8 Sessions Salaried GP Job, St Helens, Up to £72k
Are you interested in a new role as a Salaried GP In St Helens? Prospect Health is working with a superb practice that has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. The practice is very well organised with manageable workloads and a very low number of home visits each week. The practice is also very supportive of specialist interests and encourages their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Patient list size circa 12,000
- Emis web practice software
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support alongside fantastic clerical support teams enabling you to undertake your work effectively
- Specialist interests are strongly encouraged and fully supported.
- Modern, spacious building on 2 floors with parking offering extremely comfortable working conditions
- Superb professional development support enabling you to constantly develop your skill set
- Up to £9,000 per session , per annum dependant on experience
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- No weekend work
- NHS pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next
To learn more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button and attaching a copy of your CV so one of our dedicated consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Click General Practice Jobs to view other excellent roles